IEHA Announces 46th Annual Conference and Convention
IEHA is going the extra mile for its members this October 14-19, 2012, at the Doubletree Magnificent Mile in Chicago during its 46th Annual Conference and Convention in conjunction with ISSA/INTERCLEAN - North America.
Attendees will receive:
• 10+ hours of exclusive facility manager-focused educational sessions regarding management skills and continuous improvement, featuring IEHA's own expert members as presenters.
• 20+ hours of additional ISSA sponsored educational sessions that will help you do your job better.
• 17+ hours to discover new technologies, products and services to improve performance from more than 700 vendors on the ISSA/INTERCLEAN tradeshow floor.
• Global networking and the opportunity to share and learn with peers in every cleaning industry segment.
• Take away proven best practices that you can easily and immediately implement upon your return.
• Return to work recharged, enthusiastic and excited with newfound skills that everyone in your facility will benefit from.
• And much more.
For your convenience, IEHA will handle all room reservations for the Magnificent All-Inclusive Packages, which will be offered until August 30, 2012, or until they are sold out. Registration Packages that do not include hotel accommodations will open after June 1, 2012.
Click here to register. For additional information, including a tentative agenda, click here.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.