Most people do not like change in their routine, so introducing a new technology or product to your team can take some convincing and re-training. Learn how to research new technology and/or equipment and how to implement these changes with your team. Join our panel of experts and your peers to discuss how to get buy-in from your team to fully embrace the implementation of a new technology or product in their cleaning procedures. This interactive panel discussion allows you to ask questions directly to industry experts while gaining insight from peers.
- How to evaluate new products and technologies in an oversaturated cleaning market
- How the University of Washington gets frontline buy-in from the initial product/technology discovery phase
- How to identify funding sources, document ROI and assist to make procurement easier
- The importance of training to sucessfully implement new products and technology
- Understand continuous process improvement strategies and how to create a feedback loop.