Five Jan/san Distributor Sales Reps Who Broke Through In 2016
- 2016 Sales Leader: Ross Hiller, Jersey Paper Plus
- 2016 Sales Leader: Wilfred ‘Zip’ Zipperer, Baker Paper Company
- 2016 Sales Leader: Shirley Coleman, Dutch Hollow Supplies
- 2016 Sales Leader: Jack Loughrey, Dalco Enterprises
- 2016 Sales Leader: Lisa Nichols, Industrial Soap Company
One can tell a good sales representative by his or her sales numbers alone. But what makes a great sales rep takes more than impressive figures. Great sales reps display a passion for their work, company and industry. They provide exemplary customer service. They don’t let anything stand in their way.
The five 2016 Sanitary Maintenance Sales Leaders are willing to do whatever it takes to help their customers. They don’t get deterred by age, a hurricane, cancer or anything else life throws at them. Their dedication has led to success in an extremely competitive industry. For these achievements and more, they stand out amongst their peers and deserve the title of Sales Leader.
2016 Sales Leader: Ross Hiller, Jersey Paper Plus
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.