Triple S Announces Graduates of Consultative Sales Management Certification Program
Triple S announced the first graduates of the 2005 Triple S Consultative Sales Management Certification Program. Nineteen individuals from 16 member-dealers received certification.
"We believe it is critical for the jan/san channel to rethink the approach to the end user customer," said Alan Sadler, president, on the significance of the training. "Developing sales leadership with solid people development skills is the first step to building a truly consultative sales force that is capable of offering 'lowest total cost solutions' for the end use customer. We have to stay out of the mud, the box-at-a-price game. The need is real and working together Triple S and its members can take the necessary steps to create the solution. No channel of distribution in this industry is better positioned to impact the labor component. It a well established fact that, on average, accounts for 90 percent of the cost of facility maintenance."
Congratulations to all the 2005 graduates:
- Tim Adams – American Osment, Birmingham, AL
- Randy Atkinson - Lansing Sanitary Supply, Lansing, MI
- Phil Banner – Macksco Supply, Hereford, TX
- Tom Barlow – Lansing Sanitary, Lansing Sanitary Supply, Lansing, MI
- Jonathan Cohen – I. Janvey & Son, Hempstead, NY
- David Collins – Gem Supply, Orlando, FL
- Bruce Crystal – Supply King, Neptune City, NJ
- Jerry Elkind – Empire Cleaning, Los Angeles, CA
- Richard Evans – Brame Specialty Co., Durham, NC
- Rebecca Evey – The Stevens Co., Altoona, PA
- Jimmy Huff – Augusta Janitorial, Augusta, GA
- John Mackey – Kenway Distributors, Louisville, KY
- Jack Ledogar – Kenway Distributors, Louisville, KY
- Duffy Malooly – Wright Industrial, Green Bay, WI
- David Swindle – Modesto Janitorial, Modesto, CA
- Jimmy Thomas – American Osment, Birmingham, AL
- Michael Tighe – Industrial Cleaning Products, Inc, Worcester, MA
- Brian Uselman – BRUCO, Billings, MT
- Bill Van Pelt – Brame Specialty Co., Durham, NC
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.