Pro-Link Honors Distributors At Annual Meeting
Pro-Link has just completed its annual meeting in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
This year, Paul Lemieux, President of Pro-Link, paid special honor to distributors who have been part of the Pro-Link family for as many as 25 years. These distinguished members include:
• E.A. Morse & Company, Middletown, New York
• Hunt and Company, Greensborough, North Carolina
• Penn Valley Chemical, Lansdale, Pennsylvania
• Pur-O-Zone, Lawrence, Kansas
• Ramrod Distributors, Wood Dale, Illinois
• Savoie Supply, Minneapolis, Minnesota
• Scoles Floorshine Industries, Farmingdale, New Jersey
• SouthEast LINK, Atlanta, Georgia
In addition to recognizing years of membership, Pro-Link handed out the new Brand Champion Award to Morty Banks of Banks Industries, Huntsville, Alabama. This award recognizes the distributor who demonstrated a strong commitment to and support of the Pro-Link brand.
Others honored with an award included:
• Distributor of the Year Award went to Tom Hill, KSS Enterprises, Kalamazoo, Michigan, who demonstrated the highest percentage of growth in purchases for all Pro-Link suppliers compared to the prior year.
• Supplier of the Year Award to Steve Lewis, Golden Star, Kansas City, Missouri. This honors the supplier with the highest percentage sales growth compared to the prior year.
The keynote speaker at the meeting was Michael Marks of the Indian River Consulting Group. Marks spoke on the topic of “Value Creation Strategies for Distributors.” He provided highly actionable insights about how wholesaler-distributors can use a market-driven strategy to increase enterprise value for customers and shareholders.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.