Membership at CIRI Grows
Momentum is building for the Cleaning Industry Research Institute (CIRI), as six new organizations have joined in the last month.
“We’re thrilled to have these new members join our Institute,” noted Jim Harris, CIRI’s Chairman of the Board. “They represent a cross-section of our industry, from manufacturers to BSCs to professional carpet cleaners, and demonstrate the value of CIRI as a source of science-based information to everyone in the cleaning industry.”
The new CIRI members include:
• Bolden Manufacturing: dedicated to providing top-quality cleaning, extraction & water restoration industry products and services to mitigation contractors across the United States.
• The Carpet Cleaner: provides customized carpet maintenance plans to suit client needs, no matter how large or small the facility. The Carpet Cleaner also offers technical assistance to design the program and the IICRC experienced certified technicians to perform the service.
• Cintas: Headquartered in Cincinnati, Cintas Corporation provides highly specialized services to businesses of all types throughout North America. Cintas designs, manufactures and implements corporate identity uniform programs, and provides entrance mats, restroom supplies, promotional products, first aid and safety products, fire protection services and document management services for approximately 700,000 businesses. Cintas is a publicly held company traded over the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol CTAS, and is a Nasdaq-100 company and component of the Standard & Poor's 500 Index. The company has achieved 37 consecutive years of growth in sales and earnings, to date.
• Coverall Cleaning Concepts: one of the world's leading commercial cleaning franchise companies with over 9,000 Franchise Owners, servicing nearly 40,000 customers. Small and large office buildings, industrial complexes, medical facilities, banks, department stores, and corporate headquarters are among the many types of accounts they service.
• Porter Industries: a full service provider of janitorial and cleaning services in Colorado, that specializes in the area of High Tech or Bio Tech cleaning. They also provide blood-borne pathogen removal for commercial, residential, and industrial clients. Porter Industries is the first Building Service Contractor in the United States to achieve a LEED-EB Gold designation for its facility. Sodexho, Inc.: the leading provider of integrated food and facilities management in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, offers innovative outsourcing solutions to more than 6,000 corporations, health care, long term care and retirement centers, schools, college campuses, government and remote sites throughout North America.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.