IICRC Offers Diverse Course Offerings, Schedules and Locations
The Institute for Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC) continues to expand its course offerings, which include specialized certification courses for industry professionals, ranging from floor care services such as carpet cleaning and rug cleaning to restoration services such as fire and smoke damage restoration and mold remediation. Hundreds of courses are taught in locations throughout the United States, Canada and abroad each year.
“The IICRC’s goal is to continually respond to the demands being made in these industries by providing courses and knowledge valuable to our registrants, as well as making it easier to attend these courses by teaching them in more locations around the world,” said Carey Vermeulen, president and chairman of IICRC’s Executive Committee.
The following 18 certification courses are currently available for instruction through IICRC-approved schools by IICRC-approved instructors:
- Applied Microbial Remediation Technician (AMRT)
- Applied Structural Drying Technician (ASD)
- Carpet Cleaning Technician (CCT)
- Carpet Repair & Reinstallation Technician (RRT)
- Commercial Carpet Maintenance Technician (CMT)
- Color Repair Technician (CRT)
- Fire and Smoke Damage Restoration Technician (SRT)
- Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician (FCT)
- Health and Safety Technician (HST)
- Leather Cleaning Technician (LCT)
- Odor Control Technician(OCT)
- Rug Cleaning Technician (RCT)
- Stone, Masonry and Ceramic Tile Cleaning Technician (SMT)
- Upholstery and Fabric Cleaning Technician (UFT)
- Water Damage Restoration Technician (WRT)
- Introduction to Substrate Subfloor Inspection (ISSI)
- Marble and Stone Inspector (MSI)
- Carpet Inspector (SCI)
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.