Green Seal Welcomes New Sponsors of Green Standard for Cleaning Services
Green Seal is pleased to welcome six additional sponsors of the Green Seal Environmental Standard for Cleaning Services:
- Wausau Paper/Bay West
- Advanced Vapor Technologies
- Racine Industries
These companies have joined the following sponsors in support of creating a standard for greening professional cleaning service operations:
- Spartan Chemical Company
- National Chemical Laboratories, Inc.
- Coastwide Laboratories
- PortionPac Chemical Corporation
"The standard will enable cleaning companies or operations to validate and market their green procedures and protocols based on meaningful criteria, and capitalize on the growing demand for green products and services," said Weissman.
The benefits don't stop there. According to Weissman: "An environmental standard for cleaning services will have a number of other beneficial outcomes." For example, it will:
- Provide a benchmark for service providers to use to green their offering;
- Provide criteria for institutional purchasers to use in specifications;
- Provide the basis for a certification program for institutional purchasers;
- Complete the suite of Green Seal environmental standards in the janitorial/custodial area;
- Drive the market to greener cleaning services, including the chemicals, products, and equipment used.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.