BSCAI Introduces 2007 Board of Directors
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI), the trade association of the building service industry, is pleased to announce the members of its 2007 board of directors as of January 23.
Serving as BSCAI’s president in 2007 is John S. Ezzo, CBSE. John is president and CEO of New Image Building Services, Inc., a full-service commercial cleaning company servicing Detroit, Cleveland, Columbus, Toledo and Las Vegas with annual sales exceeding $15 million. Ezzo received the BSCAI Safety Award for four consecutive years and is currently one of the youngest people ever to accomplish the highest level of industry education, the BSCAI Certified Building Service Executive (CBSE) designation.
President Elect of BSCAI is Ernest Clark, Jr., CBSE, president of Mister Kleen Maintenance Company, Inc. Clark worked his way up from an entry-level position as a window washer and has been involved in all aspects of Mister Kleen until being promoted to vice president in 1987 and president in 1990. In 1998, Clark was presented with BSCAI’s Distinguished Service Award and was inducted into the association’s prestigious President’s Club.
Stanley Doobin, president of Harvard Maintenance since 1992, serves as Vice President on the board of directors and is very active in the building service contractors industry, including serving as president of the Accident Prevention and Safety League, Inc. and industry organization promoting industry safety and safety awareness.
J. Michael Horgan, president and CEO of Hurley Corporation, serves as BSCAI’s treasurer. In 1999, Horgan was elected to the board of BSCAI and is a recipient of their W.I.S. Hogg Award for International Achievement. Michael is Past President of the Granite Club, Limited and currently serves on the board of the Sunnybrook Foundation, which is affiliated with the Sunnybrook and Women’s College Health Sciences Centre.
“BSCAI is fortunate to have such a distinguished and well-respected board,” said BSCAI Executive Vice President, Oliver Yandle. “Each member brings different experiences and industry knowledge to the table, and I am looking forward to working with each of them as we take our organization to the next level.”
Other members of BSCAI’s board of directors include:
• Don Pottieger, Sr., CBSE, BSCAI’s past president and chairman of FMI Services Group, Inc.
• William (Bill) Ames, CBSE, COO of Ames Services, LTD., a provider of diversified services to both commercial and residential clients in southern Pennsylvania, Maryland and Delaware.
• David Bego, CBSE, founded Executive Management Services, a professional cleaning, maintenance and security firm in 1989 employing 2,200 people in nine states.
• Taylor Bruce, CBSE, joins from IH Services, which serves more than 200 clients cleaning 19 million square feet and earns $65 million annually.
• Terri Gogetap, CBSE and president of FBG Service Corporation, the only national facility management company registered ISO 9001 at every location.
• Mark Klein, vice president of sales, Sunshine Cleaning Systems, Inc., one of the largest contract cleaning companies in Florida, dedicated to providing the highest quality cleaning service to a wide-range of clients.
• Dan Koster, CBSE, founder of Enviro-Clean Services, Inc., one of western Michigan’s most successful and growing commercial cleaning contractors since 1975, employs 400 people and serves more than 150 customers.
• Thomas Kruse, CBSE, Scioto Services
• Maurice (Moe) Lesperance, owner/operator of Prima Klean in Canada.
• Mitchell Murch, II, CBSE, vice president of corporate accounts at Mitch Murch’s Maintenance Management Services (4M).
• Sally Schopmeyer; president of Maintenance, Inc., a certified women-owned and operated business in Dallas, Florida, Colorado, New Mexico and Arkansas.
• Steve Southard, CBSE president of Cross Gate Services, Inc., a leading building services company in Nashville, Tenn., providing regional service from Nashville to New Orleans.
• Terry Woodley, vice president and COO of Woodley Building Maintenance, one of Kansas City’s leading custodial service companies.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.