BSCAI Accepting Industry Awards Nominations
Building Service Contractors Association International (BSCAI) announced that it is now accepting
nominations for BSCAI’s 2006-2007 Awards and Recognition Program. These awards
present an opportunity for all BSCAI members to nominate those individuals who have
volunteered their time for the betterment of the association and the industry. Additionally, this is an opportunity to have their companies and their employees recognized for excellence.
Some categories BSCAI members can enter are:
• James E. Purcell Award (Sponsored by Aztec Products, Inc.) - This is the most prestigious award presented each year by BSCAI. It is given in recognition of long-term service to both the Association and the building service contracting industry.
• Walter L. Cook Award for Distinguished Service – Presented to the BSCAI member who has made outstanding contributions in furthering the programs and image of the association and the building service contracting industry.
• Arthur C. Barraclough Company Community Service Award - Recognizes companies for their volunteer effort for charities and the community and flies the winner’s charity representative to BSCAI’s convention to accept a cash donation.
• Custodian of the Year Award (Sponsored by Hillyard, Inc.) – Honors an employee whose job performance, civic involvement and family role best exemplify qualities found in superior custodial employees. The winner is invited to receive the award at the BSCAI’s Annual Convention’s opening general session and receives round-trip coach airfare to the convention, two nights hotel stay at the convention, $1,000.00, a handsome plaque, and a medallion.
• Safety Awards – Awards companies based upon their safety record.
• Image Awards Competition – Showcases the best marketing pieces, newsletters, uniforms and websites within the industry (Image Award for Best Marketing Piece is sponsored by Procter & Gamble).
The submission deadline for all awards, except the Safety Awards, is November 17, 2006. Safety Awards must be submitted no later than January 30, 2007. For more information and to download entry forms, visit BSCAI’s Web site.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.