ISSA Announces Charter Group of CIMS Experts
ISSA, Lincolnwood, Ill., has announced the first group of individuals to achieve certification as official ISSA Cleaning Industry Management Standard (CIMS) Experts.
Becoming a certified CIMS Expert positions an individual to provide training or consulting services to those cleaning organizations interested in complying with and preparing to be certified to a new consensus-based industry standard—CIMS—that sets forth the proven hallmarks of well-managed and customer-centered cleaning organizations.
To become a CIMS Expert, professionals within the cleaning industry must attend a one-day workshop and pass an examination regarding the management elements contained in the Standard. The CIMS Expert designation is earned by and applies to an individual professional and not to an entire organization.
The 23 individuals who were officially certified as CIMS Experts after completing ISSA’s first Certification Expert Workshop on May 9, 2007, are:
• Henry Babol of Colgate-Palmolive Co., Piscataway, NJ
• Jim Buis of CleanSource, San Jose, CA
• Carol Dell Aquila of Maintex, Inc., City of Industry, CA
• Dennis Flaherty of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Las Vegas, NV
• Dave Herren of Coastwide Laboratories, Wilsonville, OR
• Craig Hodges of CleanSource, San Jose, CA
• Scott Hoskins of Coastwide Laboratories, Wilsonville, OR
• Robert Hurd of Opportunity Village, Las Vegas, NV
• Rick Jones of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Ontario, CA
• Roger Lewien of CleanSource, Commerce, CA
• Don Lloyd of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Santa Ana, CA
• Phil Marzullo of Maintex, Inc., Poway, CA
• Michael Muscara of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Chandler, AZ
• Ed Panconi of CleanSource, Commerce, CA
• John Reed of Betco Corp., Toledo, OH
• Lou Richards of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Las Vegas, NV
• Keith Schneringer of Waxie Sanitary Supply, San Diego, CA
• Linda Silverman of Maintex, Inc., City of Industry, CA
• Dan Tary of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Las Vegas, NV
• Brent Taylor of Waxie Sanitary Supply, West Valley City, UT
• Tim Thompson of Waxie Sanitary Supply, Las Vegas, NV
• Nick Vetere of CleanSource, San Jose, CA
• Chris Wilson of CleanSource, Commerce, CA
Due to strong interest in becoming a CIMS Expert, another workshop is scheduled for June 26, 2007, in Rosemont, Ill. More than 30 participants already have registered for the course; limited seats are still available.
A full listing of CIMS Experts and their contact information is available at www.issa.com/standard. Details regarding CIMS or becoming a CIMS Expert also are available at the same Web link, or by contacting Dan Wagner at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 800-225-4772.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.