A Guide to Truly Green Restrooms
To view webcasts you should have flash player 10 or higher. You can find out your version and download an update here.
Restrooms have become focal points for increasing a facility's environmental responsibility, and as a result there's a renewed focus on key elements within restrooms, including fixtures, paper products, dispensers, and cleaning chemicals. With facilities facing increasing pressure to comply with corporate sustainability initiatives, there's an urgent need to improve the green aspects of restrooms and, at the same time, generate savings for organizations.
This Webcast, presented by Stephen P. Ashkin, Executive Director of the Green Cleaning Network, will help attendees identify the components that make up a green restroom, from soap to paper to dispensers and fixtures. In addition, the Webcast will help attendees understand:
* Cleaning restrooms with green and biobased chemicals
* Using enzymes that "eat" away deposits on drains and pipes
* The benefits of high-speed hand dryers compared to traditional dryers
* How touch-free soap and towel dispensers help reduce product usage and environmental impact
* The need to stock dispensers with recycled content paper and biodegradable soap
* The environmental benefits of waterless urinals (as well as the cleaning requirements for these specialty products)
* How sensor-operated/touch-free fixtures help conserve water
The participation of our sponsors in this webcast enables us to provide this event free of charge. By reregistering for this event, you approve that we may share your registration information with our sponsors. We do not permit sponsors to use your personally identifiable information without your permission for any purposes other than to send you information about their own products and services.
Other Recent WebcastsHow to Design, Operate and Maintain an ADA Compliant Restroom
Calculating - and Optimizing - Cleaning Restroom Times
The Numbers Behind Sustainability
Carpet by the Numbers: Helping customers understand the ROI of proper carpet care
Reducing Hospital Acquired Infections: A Roadmap
Cost-Effective Carpet Care
Infection Control: Reducing the Risks
Five Emerging Trends in Sustainability
The Importance of Carpet Care: Maintaining Facility Asset Value
Infection Control: Expecting the Unexpected