Network Services Company Celebrates Supplier Partnerships
Network Services Company (NETWORK) announced the recent recognition of a number of supplier partners for outstanding performance and support.
• Supplier of the Year Award was presented to SCA for outstanding growth, collaboration, and support of NETWORK and its distributors.
• Spartan Chemical was presented with the Member Choice Award in recognition of best all-around service, as voted by NETWORK distributors.
• Two organizations were celebrated for Corporate Account Supplier of the Year Award. Spartan Chemical and Novolex-Heritage Bag were recognized as manufacturer partners highly engaged in cooperative selling, solid sales alignment, and strong position with NETWORK's distributor base.
• Fabri-Kal was awarded the NP&PC Supplier of the Year in recognition of its outstanding support and participation in NP&PC supplier programs.
• Georgia-Pacific was presented the Partnership Award for building long-term, influential relationships with NETWORK and its distributors.
"Connectivity with strategic suppliers is critical to NETWORK's long term growth strategy," commented Alan Tomblin, Chief Executive Officer at NETWORK. "We applaud these organizations for their continued investment with NETWORK to solidify an already strong foundation of mutual success."
Awards were presented to the Suppliers at NETWORK's annual Supplier Tradeshow held in Hollywood, FL.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.