JANCOA CEO Named Finalist For Entrepreneur of the Year
EY, a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, announced the finalists for the Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Award in the Ohio Valley region. The awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who are excelling in areas such as innovation, financial performance and personal commitment to their businesses and communities. These business leaders were selected by a panel of independent judges. Award winners will be announced at a special gala on June 15 at the Hyatt Regency in Cincinnati, Ohio.
JANCOA’s CEO, Mary Miller, is among 27 finalists for the regional award. Regional award winners are eligible for consideration for the Entrepreneur of the Year national program. Award winners in several national categories, as well as the Entrepreneur of the Year Overall National Award winner, will be announced at the Entrepreneur of the Year National Awards gala in Palm Springs, California on November 18, 2017. Now in its 31st year, the program has expanded to recognize business leaders in over 145 cities and more than 60 countries throughout the world.
• David Dafoe – 8th Street Ventures (Louisville, KY)
• Linda Sullivan – Administrative Strategies, LLC (Fishers, IN)
• Alan Steiden – Air Systems, LLC (Louisville, KY)
• Kent Savage – Apex Supply Chain Technologies (Mason, OH)
• Virginia C. Drosos – Assurex Health, Inc. (Mason, OH)
• Kathleen Cabello – Cabello Associates, Inc. (Indianapolis, IN)
• Mark Lanwehr – Car Keys Express (Louisville, KY)
• Matthew Scantland – CoverMyMeds (Columbus, OH)
• Greg Ubert – Crimson Cup Coffee & Tea (Columbus, OH)
• John Waggoner – HMS Global Maritime (New Albany, IN)
• Pete Ventura Jr. – Integrity Express Logistics (Cincinnati, OH)
• Mary Miller – JANCOA Janitorial Services (Cincinnati, OH)
• Eric Allen and Rodney Williams – LISNR (Cincinnati, OH)
• Craig Rutledge – LSS Holdings, LLC (Louisville, KY)
• Melissa St. John – Relocation Strategies (Indianapolis, IN)
• Bryant Goulding and Robert Bonder – Rhinegeist LLC (Cincinnati, OH)
• Mark Music – Ruoff Home Mortgage (Fort Wayne, IN)
• Dan Layne – Technical Rubber Company, Inc. (Johnstown, OH)
Founded and produced by EY, the Entrepreneur Of The Year Awards are nationally sponsored in the US by SAP America, Merrill Corporation and the Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation. In Ohio Valley sponsors also include Frost Brown Todd, PNC Bank, Valuation Research Corporation, CincyTech, Cincinnati Business Courier, Columbus Business First and Louisville Business First.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.