5 Insights When Evaluating Cleaning Equipment - Sponsored Learning
Hospitals Ranked By Cleanest Patient Rooms
Eight-nine percent of patients at 59 U.S. hospitals reported that their room and bathroom were always clean, according to the most recent CMS' Hospital Compare data.
The figures were collected HCAHPS scores from April 2015 through March 2016, according to an article on the Becker's Infection Control & Clinical Quality website. The national average is 74 percent.
The top 10 hospitals are:
• North Canyon Medical Center (Gooding, Idaho) — 96 percent
• Osceola Community Hospital (Sibley, Iowa) — 95 percent
• East Texas Medical Center Pittsburg — 95 percent
• Rockcastle Regional Hospital & Respiratory Care Center (Mount Vernon, Ky.) — 94 percent
• Sebasticook Valley Health (Pittsfield, Maine) — 94 percent
• Marion Regional Medical Center (Hamilton, Ala.) — 93 percent
• Hopedale (Ill.) Medical Complex — 93 percent
• Bigfork (Minn.) Valley Hospital — 93 percent
• Fayette (Ala.) Medical Center — 92 percent
• Patients' Hospital of Redding (Calif.) — 92 percent
For more information, click here.
Disclaimer: Please note that Facebook comments are posted through Facebook and cannot be approved, edited or declined by CleanLink.com. The opinions expressed in Facebook comments do not necessarily reflect those of CleanLink.com or its staff. To find out more about Facebook commenting please read the Conversation Guidelines.