Jobs & ClassifiedsJobs & Classifieds for the cleaning professional
Posted: 1/6/2017 12:00:00 AM
The Operations/Account Manager is primarily responsible for ensuring client satisfaction with services provided by the company`s employees and affiliates. The individual does this by developing and setting standards of excellence, and measuring and managing our performance. Our clients are professional Property Managers, Facility Managers and tenants of premier properties in Palm Beach and Broward Counties . We are looking to expand our market presence in these areas by continuing to offer quality and consistent building services, utilizing green products and practices. The Operations/Account Manager plays a pivotal role in the effective and sustained delivery of these services throughout the markets we service.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction with services provided; develop and manage client-satisfaction and performance indicators.
- Responsible for coordination and scheduling of service crews in coordination with Property Management.
- Lead and coordinate the response to emergencies or unique circumstances that may arise.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of best practices operational policies and procedures, and monitor adherence.
- Primary responsibility for ensuring adherence to safe green and sustainable practices.
- Work with Sales in the assessment and evaluation of custom-tailored service programs and proposals.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (verbal, reading, and writing) is required. Portuguese language skills are desirable.
- Demonstrable leadership skills in Service Management, Customer Support and Sales.
- Experience in property or facility management, either as a team member or as a vendor.
- Knowledge of construction practices, particularly flooring.
- Loyal, trustworthy, hands-on, and results driven.
- Professional and calm demeanor and a team player.
- Have a college degree or the equivalent experience in an organization.
- Successful track record academically and professionally.
- Mature and responsible, with excellent references.
- Proficient with MS Word, Excel, CRM and/or customer software databases.
Competitive salary, financial incentives , car allowance, 401K and medical benefits offered.
Please send a customized cover letter, resume, cover sheet and include salary history.