Jobs & ClassifiedsJobs & Classifieds for the cleaning professional
Posted: 2/9/2017 12:00:00 AM
This role will be based in Miami, FL relocation assistance available for the right individual.
The District Manager will be responsible for the coordination and oversight of the maintenance services provided to clients within the assigned area of responsibility. The role will ensure quality control while at the same time adhering to company policy and celebrating Harvard`s Mission, Vision, and Core Values.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee and monitor performance and all programs in order to ensure long term goals are exceeded or satisfied
• Develop Annual Plan of Work, Annual Reports, and Long Term Planning with the ability to present this information to a broad spectrum of stakeholders to include executive level team members
• Intimate knowledge of operations and the ability to know when and how to request additional resources when necessary
• Coordinate with appropriate personnel to develop and administer annual budget
• Oversee, administer and approve monthly accounts payable
• Ensure the proper use and maintenance of the regions facilities and equipment
• Perform monthly inspections drafting reports when necessary or applicable
• Communicate frequently with clients making regular site visits (at least once per week) to ensure customer satisfaction as well as confirming that work being performed is in accordance with company standards
• Provide training as applicable by client need and company policy
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Minimum of 5-7 years industry experience or in related field
• Ability to communicate fluently in both Spanish and English required
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university required
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to establish and maintain professional working relationships while collaborating with others and providing creative solutions
• Clean DMV record
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
• Ability operate basic office technology
• Local travel between work sites, and regions when necessary
Harvard is offering a competitive salary structure including benefit package with medical, dental, life, and long-term disability (LTD) insurance along with 401K with company match Savings Plan.
About Harvard Companies:
Our success stems from Harvard`s Inverted Pyramid®, which puts our employees first so they in-turn deliver Service Excellence to our clients. While the majority of our industry cleans for appearance alone, we Clean for Wellness, focusing on health and safety, sustainability, and asset preservation of our client`s facilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer